Saturday, March 29, 2008



It's always the simple things that end up being the most fun. We got to have Sam for a couple days last month while our friends and Pastor Rick and Becky took off to the coast. The kids loved every minute of it, especially climbing trees at the park. I think they were kind of hoping he would become a permanent fixture. Especially Lincoln, he kept saying "Where's Sam...where's Sam?" after he left. But I think maybe Sam was a little more ready than they were. After all how often does he get followed around be three boys everywhere he goes?
Speaking of climbing, my goodness Lincoln does it practically in his sleep...Literally. Once he learned to "fly" out of his bed, (a pretty amazing maneuver) it was all over, for me that is. In the last few weeks I have heard him fumbling over toys in his room in the middle of the night. Once he gets past the door frame he usually walks right into a console at the end of the hall, instead of going straight to our room. I really don't think he is fully awake. Or maybe he is just directionally impaired like his mommy. Let's hope not for his sake!
His new found confidence then only grew exponentially. Suddenly anything that the stood vertical became fair game- baby gate, deck rails, piano, you name it! Extra prayer for this one right now.

1 comment:

MikeandCharlsie said...

Wow Lincoln is so incredibly big! Austin is here and he showed me pictures and I could not believe that is the same baby I held!